BRAVO 20

Sunday, January 14, 2007

London revisited


Another in between posting. This is a Horizon-shot taken in London a couple of weeks ago. Now that the EU Capitals book is firmly taking shape, I am trying to improve on the weakest sections which, to my mind, are Madrid and London. So I took the Horizon, which is starting to look pretty beaten up, to London when I had the occasion. I shot one roll, but sadly there wasn't anything that improved upon what I already had. This was the best shot, I felt, but still it is not good enough. Now time is really running out. In a couple of weeks' time I am travelling to Bucharest for the very final chapter of this journey ...

1 Comments:

  • waiting for your book. I have three peoples that would have one :o) Hope, we can make a book project together in the future.

    By Blogger Marko, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home