BRAVO 20

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Family time

Yesterday we had the family over for Christmas. What better occasion to do some portrait shapshooting with all these lovely kids around? And I keep bugging the grown ups too. ;-)

From left to right: my niece Marit, my daughter Emma, my sister-in-law Christine, my son Witold, my sister-in-law Sabine and my niece Eline.

All pictures taken handheld with the D80 and the Sigma 30/1.4 at full opening, iso 800. Great lens: it just keeps sucking in the light, giving ample freedom of movement even on a dusky December afternoon ...

2 Comments:

  • Very nice family. And where is Ann?

    By Blogger Marko, at 7:40 PM  

  • Too busy in the kitchen preparing dinner for all these people! But I'll make sure I have a nice picture of her soon.

    By Blogger Philippe, at 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home