BRAVO 20

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dresden by twilight


After a long break, I'm doing an attempt to restart the blog. I've been completely out of photography the last couple of weeks. Fully wrapped up in work. Tired, certainly. And all my passions - music, reading, mountains - have always moved asynchronically up and down in intensity like meshed sine waves. But such a dip in photography is new.

Anyway, a couple of days ago I was in Dresden and Chemnitz, visiting my friend Marko Hehl who did a great job putting together (as curator) an exhibition at the Neue Sächsische Galerie, in his hometown Chemnitz. It felt a little uncomfortable, walking through Dresden with the Hexar RF and the Noctilux after not having touched a camera for six weeks.

Soon we will be off to Rome. I'm taking the Bronica RF 645 and some Tri-X. That's all.

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for writing some words about my exhibition. I had a similar feeling about the usage of my camera at Dresden (see my post here: http://rfvirus.blogspot.com/2008/12/dresden-mit-philippe.html

    I think it was a general feeling at these day for both of us. Next time we spent more time at the former "Haus des Buches" and speak about literature :) Or take some trials in playing at a piano.

    Happy new year to you and your family.

    By Blogger Marko, at 10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home