BRAVO 20

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Caps in Ag

I'm back in from a week away in Vancouver. I returned badly out of shape due to jetlag (a 9-hour difference) and an acute viral nasopharyngitis (also known as a "common cold" of which I know only the explosive variety). So I languished away the last couple of days whilst trying to make the best of my daughter's Confirmation and doing some work in the margin. Now it's going better again (although my biological clock is still out of sync).

Upon my return I was pleased to see that the spring issue of  British photo journal Ag ("The International Journal of Photographic Art and Practice") had arrived. It featured a positive review of my Capitals book, carefully printed (as always with Ag) and generously illustrated with five images from the book. The review starts: "This is a beautifully produced little book, printed in tritone on a study pale cream paper" and ends "Recommended". That's plenty good for me. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home