BRAVO 20

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Bored ... ? ;-)


Johan looks pretty bored here, right after our visit to "Ingenium" at the Bozar in Brussels ... ;-) Maybe he was just beings wistful about the end of the holiday period. Next day he had to start teaching again.

Taken with my old Olympus OM-10 and a 28mm Zuiko. It's not my original OM, however. I left my camera to an African press photographer a few years ago when traveling in Burundi. I bought exactly the same (but with the manual adaptor) upon my return. They sell them for less than 50 euro these days. I haven't used the 28mm a lot but I'm astonished to see that it performs really well. It's one of the cheapest lenses in the range though.

1 Comments:

  • For a cheap lens she makes very good pictures! Also nice M6 at the picture..

    By Blogger Marko, at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home