BRAVO 20

Sunday, September 02, 2007

The Hunt


A week without postings. However, I’ve written two new Amazon reviews this week. (And shortly I will start another (professionally-oriented) blog which will take another slice from my time budget.)

The good news is that I have been shooting this week. I have the Leica CM almost always in my pocket, but I have also dusted off the old Olympus OM-10. Last week I also received the black Konica Hexar RF which I purchased on eBay: fantastic camera that comes with an M-bayonet, a super clear viewfinder, aperture priority exposure and a very silent motor winder. The quality of workmanship is outstanding. A real pleasure to work with.

As I’m shooting I’m trying to worry less about results. So I’m shooting more. I’m shooting all kinds of things. Things I wouldn’t have bothered with a few weeks ago. Not that it’s all great stuff. Just searching.

As I still have to get my rolls from the lab, here is an older picture I found in a corner of my hard disk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home