BRAVO 20

Thursday, September 06, 2007

ChairLionCowHat

A few images of the last week. First from left was taken in The Hague (August 28, with the Leica CM), second was in Scheveningen (same day, notice the sea lion), third was taken at a farm (September 2, Hexar RF), and the last one in the row is from Brussels (September 1, with Johan, also Hexar RF). I've used Neopan 1600 throughout. I'm shooting an awful lot of rubbish these days. The harvest is really very meagre. But I'm shooting anyhow.

1 Comments:

  • I know that you love these camera! I have seen your gaze as you take this camera in your hands for the first time..

    There i decied to offer you the camera. I see it was a good decision. ;) I wish you many good shots with my former CM.

    By Blogger Marko, at 11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home