BRAVO 20

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Ouch! Magnum!

Oops! Received word today that I was selected, together with 21 other photographers, for the 5-day Magnum workshop in Brighton, end of October. Quite a surprise as the selection was on portfolio only. One has to assume that lots of people put in their bid for a place on a masterclass like this. The workshop will be guided by Carl De Keyser, Donovan Wylie and Mark Power, three inspiring photographers with whom I have a real affinity. Particularly Power's work I find very much leaning towards my own tastes. His is a very disciplined approach to documentary photography. Anyway, great news and now I need to think about what project I would like to develop over these five days in Brighton and surroundings ... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home