BRAVO 20

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Un voyage vrai ...

Paolo Pellizzari, great master of the panoramic format, invited me once to share pictures if there was something I wanted his opinion on. So I sent him my Pakistan portfolio and he replied: "C'est excellent, bravo. Deux petites remarques, deux trois photos répétitives et aussi parfois des photos de détails qui manquent, en fin de compte on ne sait pas qui fait le voyage. J'aurais voulu voire des mains, des avant plans forts, sinon franchement très beau. La sensation d'un voyage vrai, magnifique ... " Great feedback. I was very happy with it. Also Hans Bol remarked that the theme of "little human being in enormous landscape" dominates a little too much. I need to revisit my collection of negatives to see to what extent this can be remedied. But overall I am happy with the encouraging response.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home