BRAVO 20

Monday, October 15, 2007

Caps revisited, once more


I have been busy preparing the EU Capitals exhibition at the Bibliothèque Solvay in Brussels. It's a beautiful location, home to the Friends of Europe and the Maison de l'Europe. A set of 20 pictures is going to be shown from October 20th to December 3d. I am planning to use the occasion to organise a modest book launch too. But first I need to make sure that the book has come out of the printing process as expected. 

Anyway, I have been looking through my negatives once more and decided to show a number of pictures which are not featured in the book or haven't been shown in any of the earlier exhibitions. It's interesting to see how my own perspective on this portfolio is constantly shifting. I've even included a negative which I had never scanned or printed before (from Nicosia, above second from right). There's only one picture from those shown above which is included in the book (almost as an afterthought; it's the one from Vilnius, first from left).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home