BRAVO 20

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Capitals site updated

Meanwhile I have also refreshed the EU Capitals site. Although I am in the process of building a new website to showcase all my projects, including the EU capitals, I will hang on to www.eucapitals.net. I like the site and it provides a complete overview, whilst Topophotography will only show a small selection.

With Johan Doumont's help, I have updated the news, intro and contact pages, added (finally) the Sofia portfolio and exchanged a few images in the Ljubljana, Vienna and Bratislava series. Above is another image which I hadn't scanned and printed up to now. It was taken in Vienna, but actually on the way back from Bratislava. I remember having only an hour before boarding the bus to the airport and as I was close to a deserted, snowy Belvedere I spent a good 45 minutes there shooting the remainder of a roll. I think this one is quite nice and I have added it to my series on the eucapitals.net site (I realise it is a violation of the principle that I only show pictures that have been taken during a single visit to any given city).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home