BRAVO 20

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Sold!


I have been superbusy over the past month and unable to contribute anything to this blog. However, one of the pleasant surprises over the past few weeks is that I was lucky enough to sell my complete European Capitals portfolio to the ENSPIRO Executive Development Center in Brussels.

ENSPIRO is a Swedish organisation that develops seminars and learning experiences for business people. They have two development centers: one in Stockholm and one in Brussels. The latter one is located in the well-known Hotel Métropole, right in the heart of Brussels, at the Place de Brouckère.

A first exhibition of the European Capitals photos was held right here in Leuven, at the Expo Tweebronnen. Right after that, they moved to the ENSPIRO Center in Brussels. And now they will remain there as a permanent exhibition. Needless to say that I'm very happy and honoured with that! It's a great opportunity to showcase my work to a constantly changing, very international audience. Thank you, ENSPIRO!

With Romania and Bulgaria now gearing up to become new EU Member States in 2007, I need to pick up my Horizon camera again and add two more chapters to my portfolio. At the end of May, I will travel to Sofia and in September I will provisionally close the circle with Bucarest. Then the portfolio will be fully up to date for the next couple of years. It's high time to start thinking of that book again ...

Above an image from Vilnius, capital of Lithuania, taken with the Horizon 202 swing lens panorama camera on Kodak Tri-X 400 (as all the others in this portfolio).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home