BRAVO 20

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Time flies. I have been busy with work and hence there has been little time to spend with cameras or digital darkroom. Also, winter continues to put up a spirited resistance against any intimations of spring. Days are gloomy and wet, with melting snow plastering my office window in regular intervals (but, I agree, that is no excuse not to go out with a camera).

In the last few days I have gone back to scanning the negatives from the recent Gabon-trip. Above is one of my favourites. Hard to say why I find this image so fascinating (well, perhaps it isn't so hard; I could say a lot about this picture, but the question remains whether it is to the point at all). I know for sure this is the kind of picture I want to be taking more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home