BRAVO 20

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Finally on photo-eye

I got a mail today from Marko Hehl who sighted my Capitals book in the webshop of photo-eye, probably the most prominent photo book store in the world. That's really very cool! They even added a very nice "booktease" to give customers an idea what they will get.

I sent photo-eye an inspection copy ages ago and corresponded with their store manager Melanie McWorther. But the interaction was erratic and we never seemed quite able to close the deal. So now the book is finally online (in addition to Kowasa and via topophotography.eu of course). 

Distribution of the Capitals book requires constant attention. Last week I was able to leave a few copies at Limerick, a very nice bookshop in Ghent. With the Réponses Photo review a few orders have come in via the website. But I still have hundreds of copies in stock ...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home