BRAVO 20

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Nude Notebook review

I have just posted a review of this "Nude Photography Notebook" on Amazon.com (http://tinyurl.com/jz54y). It's a book put together and published by photographer Eddie Ephraums on the work and creative process of another photographer, Allan Jenkins.

An article in Black & White Photography magazine alerted me to the services Ephraums is offering via his own company Self Publishing Solutions (www.selfpublishingsolutions.com). I am obviously interested as I am still struggling with the idea to produce a book around the European Capitals portfolio. As a showcase, Ephraums sent me his "Nude Notebook". It's an expertly produced hardback, presented in a nice, distinctive slipcase. The printing is done here in Belgium, by Die Keure in Brugge. (By the way, I would recommend ordering via amazon.co.uk as it is significantly cheaper than ordering from SPS directly).

I am now talking to Eddie to see whether he can help me developing a suitable concept for a European Capitals book. I am keen to revive the idea as there are new possibilities to have this work exhibited at interesting locations in Brussels. A book would complement the exhibition nicely. Let's see how this evolves ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home